L I S B O N,,,SUNGLASS,BOOTS

Lisbon city guideThe best way to be a tourist is to not be one. Perhaps I should explain: what I mean is that the only way to truly experience any city is to live it, and for that you need a sense of adventure and an appropriately inappropriate wardrobe. Something you can both get around in and go out in, should the opportunity present itself. For my latest post at the Witchery ‘W’ Edit I wandered the streets of Lisbon, Portugal, and these over-the-knee boots proved so perfect I couldn’t ask for anything more. They’re the kind of boots that instantly feel like they’ve already been broken in and moulded to your foot. And yet, they’re utterly stylish and on-trend, too.



Walking up the cobbled hills in said boots, hearing church bells chime, and letting time slow down around you while you watch the sunset in a backless sweater, the cool breeze tickling your back… this might just have been the best way to spend an afternoon in Lisbon.
From the city lookouts to where to shop and dine, you can see the whole Lisbon City Guide here. After the break, a selection of photos from the guide, including some outtakes. Because I really couldn’t get enough of that sunset.
lisbon city guide tania braukamper
Lisbon city guide tania braukamper
lisbon city guide tania braukamper