Sweet Edita Vilkeviciute is my favorite flavor

Last time we’ve gawked at Lithuanian bombshell Edita Vilkeviciute I was so hot I can’t believe I didn’t melt my keyboard; sure, it was the weather, but I’m willing to admit this foxy babe had something with it. Which is why I’m glad that she’s here, posing in these sexy H&M outfits; I’m a bit cold.
We’re used to her throwing us in a state of uber bliss and she’s ultra qualified at unleashing her wonderful curves in skimpy lingerie. This girl’s tight little body makes anything look hot as a freaking supernova, but it’s quite clear we enjoy seeing as much of her smooth, silky skin as possible so in lingerie or swimwear she’s the best.
Who’d be crazy enough to say ‘no’ to this sexy little minx. Whatever your favorite flavor is, this uber cute, hot blond is quite delicious and yeah, she totally has one of the most amazing bodies I’ve ever seen! Since you’re not even reading this right now, I’m gonna cut this one short and lets fast-forward to the important part: clicking and drooling over these photos! Enjoy!